This guide was brought to you by RevoX#3460 from our Discord server. We are thankful that you can spend some of your time to write this guide for us
If you don’t know what is discord, please read our guide, chat with us there 🙂
*Note* The guide is subjected to be updated later in the future
Recently introduced in Patch 1.9, players below level 60 are able to request for mentorship from players level 61 and above.
- A student can have only one mentor at one time
- A mentor can have 2 active students at one time.
*Note* The mentor cannot have accepted more than 5 students within a month. After accepting a student, quests on the student’s side will open up and additional rewards that both the student and the mentor is able to receive after completing the quests.
🌸How to request mentorship
There are two ways to request for mentorship;
Request mentor through a recommended list:
1. While you are in friend page, choose the last tab:
2. In the mentor tab, choose the first option from the right to bring up a list of recommended mentors to choose from:
*Note* These mentor will be chosen based on the form you submit: The game will try to match student and mentor with the same hobbies together
Favorite Genre: Moe / Comedy / Passion / Sci-fi / Fantasy / Mystery / Idol / Gourmet
Hobbies: Anime / Manga / Game / Music / Dance / MAD Music / MMD / Special effect
🌸Request mentor from friends / armada members
- Press on the information button next to the character portrait of your friend/armada
- Press apply mentorship button to send a mentor request
🌸Mentor / Student Quest
Quests usually involve the mentor and student to take part in in a cooperative battle together, normal multiplayer or raids. This means a student must organize with his/her mentor on when they want to play co-op mode.
While mentors do not have additional quests to do, they are required to take part in cooperative battles with their student in order to receive the rewards when their student completes their task.